We’re a small consultancy. We focus on Culture & Transformation, Coaching, Leadership, and Technology for Transformation.
We work for individuals, businesses and non-profits.
We’re UK-based and work in the UK, Europe, Australia and globally.
Culture and Transformation
We work with these key questions:
- How does my business change?
- How do I work with the culture of my business?
- Why do people resist change and how do I work with that?
- Are these the right changes?
- How do I make the change stick?
- How does the culture of my business support or block the changes I need to make?
We offer this in a coaching framework or as bespoke consultancy to meet the specific needs of your business. We do a lot of work with Engineering and Software Engineering culture.
In coaching, we use 1:1 relationships to explore purpose and change. This can be in a personal or business context.
We tend to work with these key questions:
- How do I change?
- What change do I want to make?
- How do I make a plan to change and do it?
- How do I find my purpose?
- What can I do? What am I for?
- How do I remove blockages and get on with it?
Leadership, again, can be in a coaching or bespoke consultancy framework. We look at leadership as a set of practices, as a way of being. We work a lot with Authentic Leadership, Servant Leadership and Appreciative Enquiry.
- What does leadership mean?
- How do I become a leader?
- How do I get my team working better?
- How do I lead in uncertain times?
- How do I make remote working work?
- How do I work with my employees to improve our business?
- I’m new to leadership, what do I do?
Technology for Transformation
With a wealth of experience in software engineering and technology consultancy, we offer coaching and bespoke consultancy to help answer these sort of questions:
- How can I tell if my software team is working well?
- How do I make a future-proof strategy and roadmap for our technology products?
- What methodology should I use for software development?
- How do I make my software team more effective?
- How can I improve our product development?
- How do I recruit and keep software engineers?
- How do I develop our software engineering culture?
- How do I improve the quality of our work?
Who we are:
We are Nodestone Limited.
We are registered in England with Company No: 578 4049.